What Are Contingency Fees?
No Fees Unless We Recover Money for You
Financial concerns should not stop you from hiring a personal injury lawyer
in New York to represent you after an accident.
At Mirman, Markovits & Landau, P.C. we work on a contingency fee basis.
This means that we do not charge our clients for our services, unless
and until they receive a monetary recovery in their case. There is no
fee, unless we recover money. Then, in addition, our fee is a percentage
of the recovery and this percentage is set by law. This means that you
will never receive a surprise bill from us in the mail for our legal services.
We only receive payment after a case is concluded, and we receive that
from the judgment or settlement proceeds. In short: We get paid, if you get paid.
You have nothing to lose. Begin with a
free case evaluation
Proven success. Exceptional client service.
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum® - an invitation-only group with
membership reserved for legal advocates who have won at least $1 million
in individual cases for their clients
- The American Association for Justice
- The New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The Brooklyn Bar Association
- The Brooklyn Women's Bar Association
What can Mirman, Markovits & Landau, P.C. offer to your case?
- Over 100 years of experience between our attorneys.
- More than 20,000 cases experience.
- Proven track record of $1 billion recoveries for our clients.
- Responsive and compassionate counsel
- And we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions
Call Mirman, Markovits & Landau, P.C.
at (855) 295-4737 to discuss your case.
Legal counsel to residents of New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx,